Friday, March 05, 2010

Worse than Water Boarding

The other day I noticed my 6-yr old making some peculiar devices for her stuffed animals. She was very focused and very meticulous about her project. I asked her what she was making and she said she was making hats for her toys out of Magnetix. How sweet I thought! Once she was done, I was called to her room to behold her creations. and here is what I saw:

curious george

Hats my foot! Hallie had figured out a brilliant way to make all her animals tell her their deepest darkest secrets. Each confessed, particularly the innocent looking white dog, that it was they who messed up her room each day while she was at school—throwing clothes everywhere and tossing candy wrappers negligently among the bed sheets. I am no scientist, but I’m guessing the magnetic field produced from the Magnetix create a sort of reverse osmosis where the truth is literally sucked from their polyester stuffed brains. Move over Dick  Cheney, there’s a new girl in town and she doesn’t need water, nor a board. That’s my girl!

curious george and others

3 comments:

Paul said...

Can we try this on Hallie to see if she really is the one doing all of these terrible things that the stuffed animals have admitted to?

Alas if those were all of the stuffed animals in this house!!

Michael said...

This is soooooo funny! What a riot!
Sid has nothing on her.(Toy Story)

Carolyn said...

That is so cute!! She's a clever builder like Mitchell. Imaging the destruction those two could do if they teamed up.
Carolyn#2

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...